Join the idea of society, requires attention to the smallest details in order to prevent contractual disputes between partners and their successors, involving areas such as Civil Law, Tax Law and Commercial Law.
- Incorporation of Companies: drafting, review and analysis of social contracts and statutes;
- Changing social contracts, statutes, assemblies and dissolution of companies;
- Purchase and sale of companies and shareholdings, buying and selling stocks and shares;
- Bankruptcy and judicial recovery;
- Corporate reorganization;
- Joint ventures;
- Defense shareholders;
- Representation and customer follow-up committees and meetings;
- Due Diligence.