Debt Collection in Brazil
We provide legal services in the context of debt collection for commercial, financial and pension systems companies and institutions, as well as to foreign companies with operations or business in Brazil.
Our debt collection service team is integrated by specialized lawyers in development of strategies for nonjudicial and judicial debt recovery, as well as in negotiation and conciliation mechanisms.
We have the skills and expertise necessary to protect our client’s credits and enhance possibilities of recovery.
We also offer judicial collection of debts, from the filling of claims to the final execution of payment orders, including obtaining precautionary measures to ensure debt as well as foreclosure.
Below are the following fronts of our work:
- Evaluation of commercial and financial situation of debtor;
- Judicial and nonjudicial debt recovery and foreclosure of guarantees;
- Collaterals and guarantees;
- Precautionary measures;
- Collateral foreclosure;
- Debt recovery under financial and pension legislation.
Requirements for the commencement of the work:
- Instructions / authorization to proceed with negotiated settlement on the company letterhead;
- Full details of the debtor/s and a summary of debt affairs;
- Amounts involved and the detailed calculation method;
- Other supporting documentation such as invoice, bill of loading etc;
- Copy of demands made by your company for payment, and copy of any correspondence from the debtor/s that is held on file.